Whatever your profession, you want to make sure that you have the right type of commercial motor insurance in place to cover you against any accident or theft.
As with private car insurance, van insurance policies offer the following types of cover:
- Fully comprehensive
- Third party
- Third party fire and theft
Policies can also include optional extras such as:
- No claims protection
- Breakdown assist
- Windscreen and glass protection
We work with a variety of insurers to tailor a commercial van policy for every situation
So, whether you’re a private van owner, a sole trader with a single van, or own a small fleet of vans, we will provide you with the most effective cover for the best price possible.
Tips for Reducing Your
- Did you know that the size of your van and its engine can influence the overall cost of your premiums? If this is an issue, then choosing a smaller vehicle could save you money.
- Proving that you’re a safe driver by building up your no claims bonus is a great way to help reduce your premium.
- Adding anti-theft devices and other security measures to your van can help reduce the risk of theft and may also bring reductions to your premiums.
- Check your annual mileage – low miles could mean lower prices.