Why do I need a Pension?
- The majority of people live for between 20 and 30 years in retirement
- State pension good but inadequate
- Tax relief on contributions
There are so many pension plans we recommend you call us as you need to understand more detail before making a decision.
What other benefits are there?
- You get tax relief on any money put aside as a pension.
- The government does not tax the investment return earned on your pension contributions.
- A pension enables you to maintain a decent standard of living following retirement