As a farmer, you are aware of the need for insurance. You know that damage or loss of, livestock, buildings, machinery, accidents and claims from anyone injured on your property, could all cost you time and money Unless you’re properly covered.
But, are you aware of all the changes within the farm insurance industry and how they may affect you?
That’s where we can help!
Why should I choose Sheridan Colohan?
Here are just some of the reasons:
- Dedicated farm consultant and farm insurance team
- Onsite callouts to your farm at a time that suits you
- Comparative quotes provided within 24 hours
- Expert claims assistance and claims handling working for you.
I’ve had the same insurance for years – why shouldn’t I just renew it?
The answer is simple. We could save you money!
Before providing you with a quote, we will meet with you in person to carry out a comprehensive survey of your farm. Once we understand the ins and the outs of your business, we will then work with our three insurance providers to ensure that you get the best quote possible. Working with multiple insurance providers allows us to get you the best deal in the market – as opposed to you simply having to accept a renewal premium from the one insurer year after year.
What cover do you offer?
As with all insurance cover, we appreciate that every farmers’ needs may vary. That’s why our policies are tailored to your specific requirements. Cover may include:
- Home and contents
- Milking equipment
- Motor, plant and machinery
- Fire brigade cover
- Revenue audit and legal expenses
- Personal accident
- Public liability (note to Michael – link to PI section)
- Employers’ liability (note to Michael – link to “protect your employees”)
- Property owners’ liability
Can Sheridan Colohan help me with claims?
Yes, indeed we can. Our dedicated farm insurance team will work directly with you and for you when dealing with the insurance company to guide you through the ever more complex and constantly changing claims process. This is one of the main benefits of dealing with a broker
Don’t just renew. Call us first. A simple call could save you money.
Call Darragh Killoran today on 087 799 9119